NZSFC has negotiated an arrangement with Club Marine that allows for you to insure your boat with them and have 15% of the premium paid to the club you belong to or nominate as a commission.
For example if your premium is $500 per annum, then your club will get $75. If 100 people in your club sign up with Club Marine with a similar level of premium then your club stands to earn a commission of $7,500. The more we support Club Marine as a collective the more opportunity there is for us to have both competitive premiums and rewarding commissions.
After a couple of years we would like to be able to increase this commission payment percentage to clubs – the old ‘walk before you run’ routine.
Aside from this fantastic commission proposal, Club Marine also offers its policy holders;
- A no – claims bonus of up to 25%
- 5% discount when renewing your policy on-line
- Club Marine will also cover You for loss of entry fees that are not refundable and paid by You and Your crew up to $1,000 should a claim under the Policy cause You to withdraw from a fishing tournament or yacht racing event. The cover provided by this benefit will only be paid if the loss or damage sustained by Your Boat necessitates Your withdrawal (prior to the commencement of the event) and no Excess will apply for these lost entry fees..
- Free emergency and personal assistance service
- Emergency claims line 24 hours / 7 days a week
- The very informative Club Marine magazine
To take advantage of this deal is easy! It takes less than 5 minutes to get a no obligation quote to compare to your existing insurance premium – and that includes any existing policy you might have with Club Marine itself!.
- Head to http://www.nzsportfishing.co.nz/club-marine/
- Scroll down until you get to the drop down box to select your code for your club. Using this code ensures that the rebate will come back to your club.
- Click the 'get a quote' button
- Complete your details to get a price for insuring your boat