Queens Birthday Competition
MEMBERS FREE : MEMBERS MUST REGISTER
Non-Members $30 ($10 for Juniors 16 and under)
Competition Fishing from 6.00am Sunday 2 June 2019 | Weigh Station 3pm to 4pm (in line by 4pm)
- Fishing Area leave ramp on day of competition for East coast fishing only.
- Competition fishing zone. An area from Whangarei Heads the Mokohinaus. Fishing will be with rods & hand lines only (No long lines or nets permitted.)
- Fishing Starts at 6.00am | Weighing Station open from 3.00 to 4.00pm (in line by 4pm).
- Max of one fish per species per entry. Mangawhai Boating & Fishing Rules apply with any disputes to be referred to the Club Captain.
- Safety is entirely the responsibility of each angler, skipper and/or crew. The skipper must always take appropriate due care in relation to local conditions pertaining to the Mangawhai Heads Bar crossing. No safety responsibility will be accepted by the Mangawhai Boating & Fishing Club & Organisers under any circumstances. Contestants participate in the contest at their own risk.
- Cancellation if due to bad weather or circumstances outside the clubs control, the clubs executive can cancel or defer the competition. A cancellation/deferment notice will be posted accordingly to advise participants. In the case of a total cancellation prize giving will still take place on the day of the competition with lucky draws to determine winners for the various categories. Lucky draw winners must be present with their ticket to claim a prize. The draw will continue until a ticket holder is determined.
Snapper Mystery Weight 1st & 2nd
Kahawai Mystery Weight, 1st & 2nd
John Dory Mystery Weight 1st & 2nd
Gurnard Mystery Weight 1st & 2nd
Junior Prize | Lucky Ticket & Spot prize draws
All winners must be present and present their ticket to claim any prizes!
Fishing Starts 6am
Weigh in 3pm - 4pm
Clubhouse open from 4pm!
Prize Giving from 4.30pm