Mangawhai Boating & Fishing Club AGM
The Annual General Meeting of the Mangawhai Boating & Fishing Club will be held in Mangawhai as follows:
Date: Saturday 29th August
Time: 3 pm
Place: Clubrooms - 2 Alamar Cres, MWI
All members and interested individuals are welcome to attend.
The purpose of the AGM is to:
1. receive the annual report and financial statements of MBFC;
2. receive a presentation from the President on the previous years’ activities and plans for the coming year
3. announce and elect the committee members/office holders for the ensuing year;
4. record any local Honorary Status made during the year (if any);
5. consider any other business on the agenda.
The AGM will be directly followed by our Annual Awards event.
More details on this coming soon but you'll want to stay on for the festivities for sure!